Saturday, October 16, 2004

Woh Black Betty Bambalam


Sheena's the one on the right. Circa 1982! My sister Tracey and I used to call her Black Betty (her middle name is Elizabeth) after the song which was in the charts at the time. She didn't like it all. Kids eh? By the way, my friend Gloria, who used to be Ann Widdecombe's secretary, used to manage The Ramones, who sang Sheena is a Punk Rocker. Also, Deborah Harry. Must have been a challenge. Anyway, enough of this, back to politics tomorrow, when I'll be reporting on my recent acitivites on behalf of the good burghers of North Norfolk. Included will be a report on my excllent meeting with my new friends at Fathers for Justice, my visit to BREAK when I dived into a ball bath. Now if that doesn't tempt you back tomorrow, nothing will.  Posted by Hello

No comments: