Thursday, April 08, 2004

WHAT'S GOOD FOR THE GOOSE...

I read in the EDP how the LibDems have been indulging in a typical piece of character assassination against the South Norfolk Conservative MP Richard Bacon. They seem to think they are in with a chance of winning hi sseat next time. I think not. Apparently they started off a recent conference in Norwich with Bacon Rolls (very droll) and their candidate jested "We're looking forward to eating the opposition". I sense a career on Have I Got News for You - or not. Perhaps they have forgotten the name of their representative in North Norfolk? Now of course, I would never stoop so low as to make fun of Mr Lamb's name. No Siree. Have to rise above that sort of thing. Wouldn't do. Not cricket. I'd be slated. It'd be like taking a Lamb to the slaughter...

No comments: