Friday, March 12, 2004

EASTERN EVENING NEWS PREDICTS ME TO WIN

Last night's Eastern Evening News has predicted that I will win North Norfolk. I'm told that the East Anglian Daily Times has done the same this week. Obviously very discerning newspapers. Perhaps the Easter Daily Lamb (oops, Eastern Daily Press) will follow suit. Mind you, after the last week perhaps we should rename it the EDB, the Eastern Daily Bell. There was half a page today promoting the sainted Mr Bell. Apparently he has been endorsed by David Soul, who you may remember was Hutch in Starsky & Hutch. On the face of it a good endorsement, but not if you remember reading recently of Mr Soul's squalid living conditions. If I were Mr Bell I might choose my friends more carefully.

EASTERN EVENING NEWS

Nice to see that the EEN is a reader of this blog - thanks for the mention in last night's paper go to Alex Gore. I never realised my interest in Footballers' Wives (should I rephrase that?!) was so interesting!


No comments: