Thursday, February 26, 2004

WIDDERS & WEST HAM

Just doing this before going to bed, waiting for my email to download. Just got back to Swanton Abbott from an evening in Colchester hosting A Night with Ann Widdecombe. We had 400 people in the audience so it was a great evening. These events are always slightly dependent on audience response. On March 13th we are in Sheringham Little Theatre. It seems they have sold out and have a lengthy waiting list. Very encouraging. Did an interview yesterday with the BBC World Service on the growing influence of Blogs. I think it goes out this weekend on the People & Politics programme. Tomorrow I have a meeting with North Norfolk District Council officers, a meeting with Cromer crab fishermen and the AGM of Fakenham Conservatives. Had a very bad night last night. Went to see the Hammers for the first time since Christmas. They were playing Fulham in an FA Cup replay. They played them off the park for 75 minutes then let in 3 goals in the last 15 minutes. Just like my dreams, they fade and die...I'm forever blowing bubbles... (and if you don't follow football you probably think I have just lostmy marbles...)

No comments: